Our major client is seeking an Inventory Analyst to work within their facilities located in Platteville, Colorado for a 12-month assignment (to be extended).
The professional will be responsible for tracking all oil country tubular goods maintaining an up to date and accurate inventory within SAP of at least three yards located in Colorado and Wyoming (trips to Wyoming will depend on activity levels but at least once a quarter for audits).
- Develop/maintain an inventory tracking system to streamline our business operations.
- Perform audit, inventory location assignments, cycle counting and other audit and control activities to effectively maintain accuracy of required inventories.
- Coordinating periodic sales of junk and surplus materials.
- Responsible for completing frequent inventory counts to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Understand and apply all company environmental, health and safety policies and principles.
- Maintain compliance with proper regulatory and guidelines: SOX, COPAS etc
- 0-2 years’ experience in Materials Management
- SAP and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build working relationships
- Ability to perform independently in both an office and field environment
- Experience with OCTG and/or the Oil & Gas industry preferred
- Open for 10%-15% travel
- Valid driver’s license
9/80 or 5/40 schedule