Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is looking for a Night Lease Operator to work on a 6-month contract in Carrizo Springs, Texas.
- Monitor wells at night and bring on wells that go down.
- Perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include but not limited to tank gauging, the proper operation of heater/treaters and 3 phase separators, and all attendant valve and oil seals and seal records.
- Ability to repair equipment as needed.
- Operate properties to ensure all regulatory, environmental and safety compliance issues and goals are met.
- Daily production reporting and scheduling of oil and produced water movement.
- Seek ways to reduce direct lease operating expenses by noting problems and/or recommending courses of actions to supervisor.
- Operate wells and artificial lift methods to optimize production.
- Work on all types of production equipment, pump valves, treater dump valves, gas regulators, etc.
- Identify potential problems.
- Monitor chemical and lubricating oil usage at wells.
- Various other field related activities as required by supervisor.
- Operate a vehicle safely in all weather conditions
- Must organize and plan daily work schedule.
Requirements and Experiences:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- HS Diploma or GED (Minimum) - College Degree (Preferred)
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet stringent deadlines
- Knowledge/experience in production.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills (familiarity with Microsoft Excel) and simple mathematical calculations.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts, weekends.
- Safety sensitive position subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
- Valid driver's license and clean record.
- Work will require standing, stooping, walking, climbing tank stairs, carrying instruments weighing up to 80 pounds with assistance as required.
Company vehicle will be provided, as well as PTO and Paid holidays.