Our major client in the Oil & Gas industry is seeking a Night Lease Operator to work within their facilities located in Douglas, WY for a 6-month assignment (subject to extension).
- Monitor wells at night and bring on wells that go down.
- Perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include but not limited to tank gauging/switching, the proper operation of heater/treaters, separators, gas lift compressors, valve alignment, downtime tracking, oil seals and seal records. Ability to repair equipment as needed.
- Operate properties to ensure all regulatory, environmental and safety compliance issues and goals are met.
- Daily production reporting and scheduling of oil and produced water movement.
- Seek ways to reduce direct lease operating expenses by noting problems and/or recommending courses of actions to supervisor.
- Operate wells and artificial lift methods to optimize production.
- Work on all types of production equipment, pumps, valves, treater dump valves, gas regulators, etc.
- Identify potential problems. Monitor chemical and lubricating oil usage at wells.
- Various other field related activities as required by supervisor.
- Operate a vehicle safely in all weather conditions.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas production.
- Minimum - HS Diploma or GED.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet stringent deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience in production.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills (familiarity with Microsoft Excel) and simple mathematical calculations.
- Must organize and plan daily work schedule.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Valid driver's license and clean record.
- Work will require standing, stooping, walking, climbing tank stairs, carrying instruments weighing up to 80 pounds with assistance as required.
Work Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off – Nightshift