Our major client is seeking a Lease Operator to work within their facilities located in Weathered, OK for a 12-month assignment.
- Make routine checks on all well sites according to schedule.
- Monitor production equipment, compressors, wellheads, dehydrators and meters.
- Manage daily fluid production; gauge and record oil and water tanks; record all seal records.
- Participate in periodic well review meetings with foreman, techs, and asset manager.
- Analyze production related problems and work with foreman, techs, asset manager, and any other relative personnel to troubleshoot.
- Submit daily data and turn in all reports and tickets on a timely basis.
- Inspect lease sites, ensure they are clean and maintained, check for spills and fluid leaks.
- Daily inspection of pumping units, compressors, and other equipment to ensure they are well maintained.
- Provide relief pumping when needed.
- Communicate regularly with production foreman and relief pumper.
- Ensure company provided vehicle is well maintained and cleaned.
- Perform light maintenance on equipment. Perform all duties in accordance with Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Operating and maintaining multiple types of Pump Off Controllers including those with VFDs.
- Generate computer-based reports with recommendations for well performance improvements.
- Assuring that all components are operating safely and within regulatory guidelines.
- Provide support to field personnel as needed to ensure POC's are operating at optimal level.
- Experience with high pressure gas operations.
- Ability to understand gauges, meters, or other indicators to ensure a machine is working properly.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.
Work Schedule: 8 days on/ 6 days off (10-hours per day)