OT Network Engineer – Contract opportunity
Our client is an ASX listed Energy company based in the CBD. As a result of ongoing technology upgrades they are looking for an experienced individual to join their business on a contract to work in an operational technology focused role.
Working in a small team of highly experienced professionals you will be required to demonstrate knowledge with;
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in designing, configuring and troubleshooting critical networks
- Experience in generating detailed implementation plans / workpacks
- Configuration of Threat protection features
- Configuration of URL filtering features
- Creation of security and NAT policies
- Experience with configuring Palo Alto firewall virtualisation (multiple vsys'es)
- Configuration of custom apps on Palo Alto firewalls
- Understanding of common firewall hardening strategies
- Experience with deploying firmware and application updates to Palo Alto firewalls and Cisco switches (as applicable)
- Ability to configure and harden NX-OS-based Cisco switches
- Ability to configure and harden IOS-based Cisco switches
- Experience with configuring AAA with Cisco ISE
- Familiarity with network monitoring / logging (i.e. PRTG, SolarWinds NCM, Splunk, Cribl etc.)
You will be an experienced engineer, ideally with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field, CCNP with Enterprise & Security certs alongside PCNSE certification.
It is expected that you can demonstrate significant experience working in an operational technology role with high level expertise working with Process Control Networks (PCN) in and Oil & Gas or resources sector company.
This role is Perth based and only Perth based candidates can be considered.
Please apply through the link or send your CV to email@example.com
For more details on roles we have available please call 0432 270 433