Information Technologies network professional with proven experience in all aspects of information technology operations including infrastructure implementation &\ support.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Telecom and network operations and monitoring of LAN and WAN segments and infrastructure including Cisco L2/L3, Cisco WLC, Fortigate firewalls and Fortinet security appliances.
- Cybersecurity operations, including endpoint protection, administration and monitoring of log collectors, firewalls, and probes.
- Position requires travel to branch and/or remote operating facilities
- Job requires some nonbusiness hours schedules when needed
INTERNAL: Interact effectively with the various business units, HQ ICT groups and end users as necessary (inform, pass information, advise)
EXTERNAL: Liaise with vendors for 3rd party ICT solutions providers.(inform, pass information, instruct)
- Undergraduate degree in a computer related discipline or relevant experience.
- Experience with Fortigate: SDWAN, QoS, HA, VPN, UTM
- Experience with Cisco: Routers & Switches, WLC, ISE
- Experience with Operating Systems; Microsoft Windows, Linux
- Experience with endpoint incident investigation & remediation
- Ability to: Work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Able to plan, organize and document complex system design and to configure system to be consistent with corporate policies/procedures.
- Able to communicate technical/complex information both, verbally and in writing to a wide audience.
- Able to perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively
Cisco CCNP or CCNA along with Fortinet NSE - Preferred