Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Naval Architecture Engineer to work in their facilities located in Paris, France under a 4.5-month contract (potentially renewable).
The purpose of this specification is to define the conditions for the execution of the services of subcontracting of naval architecture studies within the framework of the client’s project and in particular the analytical services for the sizing of GBS intended for the production, storage and unloading of NH3.
- GBScapacity planstudy,
- Stability analysis with GHS,
- Analysis of movements (if necessary) in transport under Diodorus,
- Preliminary transport analysis and installation of the GBS
- Review of the characteristics of nh3port shipping vesselsproposed by CPY
- Review of NH3 unloading principles and impact on GBS layout and general field arrangement
- Continuous interfaces with the rest of the technical disciplines, and in particular: process, civil, geotechnical, layout
- Interface with structure for sizing modules in line with transport constraints and loading / unloading
- Writing analysis reports:
- Presentation of the results,
- Participatingin design reviews,
- Follow-up of customer feedback andupdates,
- Other work that may include:
- Participatingin technical journals,
- Verification of previous data andresults.
All the tasks must be carried out within the framework of the quality requirements defined on this project.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.