SPECIFICATION FOR NAVAL ARCHITECTURAL ANCHOR
The purpose of this specification is to define the conditions for the performance of the services relating to NAVAL ARCHITECTURE studies (more specifically anchoring analyses) to be carried out by the SERVICE PROVIDER in the context of projects.
- PURPOSE OF SUBCONTRACTING
2.1 Terms & Conditions
Contract Number : XXX
Contract language : English
2.2 Purpose of the service
The SERVICE PROVIDER will ensure the realization ofthe followingtasks:
- Technical analysis of applicable meteorological studies
- Conducting hydrodynamic studies
- Analysis analysis and sizing of the anchoring system
- Getting started and developing specific calculation routines
- Drafting of the corresponding reportss:
- Presentation of the results.
- Participation in design reviews
- Customer feedback tracking and updates
- Preparation of anchoring equipment specifications
- Assistance in the preparation of calls for tenders, selection and technical followup of anchoring equipment supplier, according to projects
- Preparation of wave basin test specifications, and monitoring of the campaign (if applicable)
All the tasks will havetobe carried out within the framework of the quality requirements defined on this project.
- BASIC DOCUMENTATION
The basic documents made available by TECHNIP ENERGIES FRANCE SAS to the SERVICE PROVIDER are:
- Project data
- Weather specification
- User manuals
- Base of calculation and design
- Quality plan of the project
- Existing numerical models
- REQUIRED SKILLS
The studies at the expense of the SERVICE PROVIDER requirethe following skills:
- Masteringthe specificities of naval architecture
- Mastery of hydrodynamic know-how, stability, movement studies, anchoring...
- Control of applicable codes (DNVGL, BV, OCIMF... etc.).
- Knowledge of calculation software (*): ARIANE, DIODORE, GHS, ORCAFLEX, PYTHON...
(*) This list is not exhaustive. The SERVICE PROVIDER must show its knowledge and adaptability in the use of software used in naval architecture.
- PROCEDURES - METHODOLOGY
It will be essential to follow the rules of the project, the Rules of the Art as well as the Quality Assurance procedures applicable to this project, in particular with regard to:
- preparation and validation of calculation models
- archiving and exploitation of results
- the conclusions and solutions to the problems raised.
- QUALITY OF THE DOCUMENTATION PRODUCED
The documents produced by the SERVICE PROVIDER must have the required quality according to the tasks defined above, in particular:
- Technical quality.
- Quality of the content (in relation to the volume of information on a given document).
- Quality in the presentation (in relation to the graphics and the ease of reading of the document produced).
- All documents will be written in the language of the contract.
The operational correspondent TECHNIP ENERGIES FRANCE SAS of the specialty will be able to carry out all the necessary controls in order to verify the quality of the documents produced and to ensure compliance with the deadlines without this in any way diminishing the responsibility of the SERVICE PROVIDER.
- PLANNING AND OBJECTIVES
The SERVICE PROVIDER must follow the objectives of the schedules established by TECHNIP ENERGIES FRANCE SAS. These documents are available from the operational correspondent of TECHNIP ENERGIES FRANCE SAS.