Airswift is seeking an NACE III Inspector to work on a 2-months assignment with our client in Geismar, LA and it is eligible for per diem, truck and technology allowance.
The successful candidate will work with a project manager, construction manager and inspection team for the assigned project; and will be responsible for quality, coordinating contractors and reporting schedule and budget to the construction manager and project manager.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in all phases of Pipeline/Terminal construction and inspection.
- Must possess an active TWIC card
- Knowledgeable and experienced in all phases of Coatings and Coatings inspection.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience
- Hold a NACE III certification.
- Must have proven capabilities and experience in the application of Coatings.
- Must be proficient in the use of Coating Testing equipment and instruments.
- Has working knowledge of computers and possesses the skills necessary to operate Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Maintains documentation per project QA/QC Manual.
- Keeps the Project Manager abreast of all schedule issues.
- Enforces Client’s plans, specifications, contracts, and schedules.
- Maintains continual communications with Contractor’s field supervisory personnel to ensure all project objectives are attained.
- Provides field administration for all field contract services.
- Enforces company environmental policies.
- Maintains Daily Inspection Reports.
- Prepares and submits necessary Daily Construction Progress Reports.
- Maintains construction records and progress reports daily.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Company.
- Enforces company safety policies.
- Shall be equipped with contract specifications, drawings, and proper thickness test equipment.
- Ensures that all coating specifications and safety standards are maintained.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with all environmental standards.
- Ensures that all coating is done in conformance with contract specifications.
- Ensures that all coating equipment meets contract specifications.
- Ensures that all coated pipe is placed on suitable padded skids.
- Ensures that all Pipe/Tanks is properly dried and cleaned prior to coating.
- Ensures that all work is performed in a good competent manner.
- Adheres to, and enforces, all company safety policies.
- Ensures that all daily reports are completed and turned into the Project