Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is hiring a Multi-Skilled Operator II to work on a 6-month contract located in Loving, NM.
- Well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression, control board operation, pipeline operation, minor maintenance of valve, pumps and rotating equipment and assisting the other operators and craft personnel in their duties.
- Prepare for and performs maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
- Proactively monitor well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production.
- Work with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
- Interface with Engineering for data gathering requests.
- Track test compression data.
- Conduct fluid levels with echo meter.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Provide technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
SCHEDULE: 7/7 rotation (12 hours)
NOTE: Truck will be provided.