Our major client, an upstream operator, is seeking a Multi- Skilled Operator II to work within their facilities located in - Watford, North Dakota for a 6-month assignment.
- Responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression, control board operation, minor maintenance of valve, pumps and rotating equipment and assisting the other operators and craft personnel in their duties.
- Prepares for and performs maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
- Proactively monitors well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production.
- Works with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, methanol, etc.).
- Interfaces with Engineering for data gathering requests.
- Tracks well test and compression data.
- Conducts fluid levels with echo meter.
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.