Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat Motor Control Center Senior Engineer for one of our largest projects inTengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Reports to the Electrical Commissioning Lead for execution management support and weekly priorities working on site commissioning;
Reports progress to Electrical Commissioning Lead and highlights any areas that require attention;
Plans and drives electrical commissioning execution work as directed by Electrical Commissioning Lead;
Provides technical support and daily priorities to discipline technicians.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Engineering Experience in a similar position on a large scale multi-discipline commissioning project;
- Technically proficient in all electrical commissioning associated with a large scale oil and gas plants;
- Excellent Knowledge of general commissioning process and procedures;
- Experience commissioning the following equipment; Switchgear and Switchboards, Relay protections, Generators, Drives, Compressors, MV (10kV) distribution networks in large scale industrial plant applications;
- Experience commissioning the following equipment; ‘Essential’ Diesel Engines and DCS systems (in conjunction with the I+C Department.); Electrical Trace Heating Systems, UPS.
- Experience in the inspection, installation and specifications of ATEX equipment for hazardous areas;
- Experience of field verification of punch list completion and signing off in systems completion database as required;
- First-hand knowledge in creating ‘Request for Information’ documentation and providing feedback to the Technicians while on site;
- Reviewing, accepting and/or signing Permits, Risk Assessments, Tool Box Talks in the capacity of management;
- Excellent Knowledge of General Electrical Installation Standards electrical testing and proving dead
- Knowledge of best engineering practices and procedures in line with large scale industrial projects such as; Permit to Work Systems, Isolations Procedures, Work Planning and Zero Energy States. This also included Job Specific Risk Assessments and Toolbox Talks;
- Experience in the reviewing and accepting of instrument red line mark-ups on documentation such as single line diagrams, data sheets and wiring diagrams in a technical and legible manner;
- Essential experience of providing support, drive and priorities to a large skilled technician team.
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- 10+ years of relevant and transferable Project/Engineering/Commissioning experience.
- Experience in carrying out electrical field support for interlock testing, field support for logic testing, field support for C&E testing and field support for dynamic equipment runs.
- First-hand knowledge of providing technical electrical support for commissioning vendors/technicians.