Mid Level Transmission Engineer
The Mid-Level Transmission Engineer will be responsible for the detailed engineering design for a high voltage power line project. For this role, you will be involved in all facets of transmission and distribution line roughing and design. There will be an opportunity to progress within the company and take on a leadership role while mentoring others.
This position will be remote, so the perfect candidate can live anywhere in the United States.
- Routing and Design of Transmission lines using PLS-CADD
- Will prepare drawings and documentation for construction of transmission line projects
- Manager Engineers, Designers on medium sized projects daily
- Lead team of engineers in detailed phases
- Provide detailed technical reports, documentation, calculations when needed
- Will be a mentor to incoming engineers within the company
- Extensive experience in PLS-CADD
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering
- 4+ years of Transmission Engineering Experience
- Ability to lead and mentor others