Methodologie Et Preparation Chantier
Location: La Plaine Saint-Denis
Duration: 6 months’ probation then full employment
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, and interviews can be held within 2 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Amy Spink
- Designed and finalized methodologies for the “Offer” service.
- Prepares mounting offers. Defines the industrial scheme of the project / contract as well as the means, methods, and techniques for the realization of the works.
- Provides technical assistance to project managers and site managers.
- Performs contract completion summaries after completion of work – feedback and progress action and assembly analogy
Key Responsibilities and background:
- Analysis of customer specifications
- Define the feasibility and the optimized cost of the assembly part of a project in relation to a customer specification.
- Develop technical and financial proposals for the work to be carried out: Quantify (time estimate + recovery) the assembly of PSPs and peripheral boiler equipment
- Participation in the drafting of technical offers
- Application of existing REX in the preparation of tenders/construction sites.
- Contractual analysis of the information and constraints to be integrated on the site and its preparation
- Ensure the preparation studies of the sites or interventions and define the strategy and the logistics site (risk analysis, methodology and kinematics, specific material needs).
- Realization of technical files of consultation of suppliers. Drafting of the technical specifications for the purchase of the various services / equipment to be provided on site. Integration of the contractual elements into the different specifications
- Analysis of supplier offers and participation in technical clarification and negotiation meetings.
- Preparation of work completion files: Repairs or assembly instructions, site contract documents (List of Applicable Documents, Quality Plan, preparation of repair files, lists of equipment, etc.).
- Participate in preparatory meetings with study engineers, project manager/planner.
- Participate in the preparation site with the customer and subcontractors. Participation in customer preparation meetings.
- Define and validate the key events of the general contract schedule, date of need of the equipment, intervention of the suppliers or subcontracting services.
- Compilation of data internal and supplier needs. In cooperation with departments, technical services, procurement and project, integration of needs.
- Cooperation with members of the assembly team, capitalization of site experiences and feedback on preparation.
- Maintenance of the database costing/site estimation.
- Pedagogue/Autonomous / creative / curious / sense of organization / teamwork.
- English spoken + written + technical imperative. Another language is a plus.
- Experience in supervision and management of industrial sites (petrochemicals, UIOM, Thermal Power Plants) +10 years. Experience in boilers is a plus.
- Knowledge of techniques and applications for welded joints.
- Experience and technical knowledge of assembly in the metallurgical field.
- Experience in work coordination
- Knowledge of quality and safety standards
- Mastery of Office Tools, (Office + Knowledge in MS Project planning)
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Amy Spink.