Airswift. Medical Laboratory Technician. Paris, France.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Medical Laboratory Technician to join them in Paris, France on a renewable 6-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Reception, validation, and control of the conformity of samples, compared to the recommendations of good practices and recording of requests for biology examinations
- Pre-analytical treatment of samples
- Implementation of analysis techniques
- Analytical and biotechnical validation and transmission of results
- Routine preventive and/or corrective maintenance of analyzers and analysis systems
- Management of stocks and/or orders of reagents and consumables
- Recording of data related to the activity
- Implementation of waste disposal procedures
- Collection of biological samples
- 2+ years of experience in this area
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.