Airswift has been tasked in inviting an experienced Mechanical and/or Structural Site Supervisor for an IMR project responsible for the execution of the operations in line with the Engineering procedures and safety and quality.
- perform onsite multi discipline inspections, audits, surveys or third party mooring and fluid transfer systems.
- perform or supervise onsite multi discipline maintenance, repair and other service-related activities on mooring and fluid transfer systems.
- perform as part of a larger team, onsite multi discipline supervision of construction activities on new or existing mooring and fluid transfer systems.
- prepare and develop, in conjunction with office-based Project Engineer, own scope of work within project, identify system/equipment malfunctions and determine corrective actions to be undertaken and intervention schedule.
- follow-up intervention related work-preparations, i.e. development of intervention related procedures, drawings, equipment fabrication, planning and coordination of construction manning in accordance with site activities plan.
- follow-up intervention activities as described in intervention documentation ensuring safety, quality and equipment integrity; resolving in a resourceful manner any problems arising in the practical execution is considered as a significant part of the work.
- provide support during risk assessment and toolbox talks ensuring the different departments are working together to ensure safety and efficiency during execution of task plans.
- develop intervention reports of all works performed accurately and on time and inclusive of fact-based conclusions and recommendations.
- develop daily site-progress reports on service, overhaul or upgrade related project, i.e. including progress, non-conformities, scope-changes, planning, HSE related issues.
- cascade the safety rules and ensure that the rules are understood and applied by the team.
- anticipate the necessary safety training for the team and report the needs to the HSE advisor.
- supported by the HSE advisor, continually maintain a high level of awareness on HSSE topics and procedures amongst the team via training, awareness sessions etc.
- obtain feedback / satisfaction from Client
- Minimum 4 years relevant offshore work experience or technical specialist with yard site exposure (buoy + wind projects)
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- Experience in site construction / Yards
- Demonstrate technical expertise on Calm buoy terminals and Windfarm
- HND/HNC Level of technical education in mechanical / hydraulics disciplines or equivalent experience
- Computer skills and use of Pack Office is required along with the ability to adapt new information technology