Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Mechanical Supervisor to work within their facilities located in Qing Dao, China.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Receive the instruction of the job to be in his duty from Mechanical Superintendent
- Receive the instruction of the job to be performed as his duties from the Steel and Mechanical Manager.
- Receive the orientation of the field office function from Admin. Manager.
- Receive the safety induction course from Safety Control Manager / Supervisor.
- Review the latest status of “For Construction Drawings “and “ Specifications For Construction “, and ensure that the same latest Drawings and Specifications are in use by the subcontractor, and if not make sure the subcontractor collects the latest issues.
- Report of the document status to the Discipline Manager.
- Attend meetings directed by Discipline Manager.
- Monitor subcontractor’s work (refer to the Check List prepared at Construction Department) and direct for correction, and report it to discipline manager.
- Coordination works with vendor engineer or supervisor
- Coordinate interfacing work with other discipline supervisors
- Attend inspection for QC and input the results of inspection daily, weekly and monthly into the computerized progress monitoring system provided by Employer.
- Check the progress report prepared by the subcontractor and input the progress, daily, weekly and monthly into the computerized progress monitoring system provided by Employer.
- Issue NCR (Non Conformance Report) or any other type of defective report
- Upon receipt of NCR or similar type of report from client, 3r party or authorities, identify and conduct corrective action supervising discipline supervisor or subcontractors
- Punching and verification of the system punch
- Regular status reporting of the above works to discipline Superintendent
- Material inspection in prior to the commencement of the works, in compliance of the applicable drawings and specification.
- Permit To Work (PTW) preparation, application and negotiation till successfully obtain the PTW.
Previous education and experience required:
- Graduate of Mechanical engineering collage and more than 8 years of experience as Mechanical supervisor in the oil and gas construction business
- Experiences in static and rotating equipment
- Alongside English proficiency
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.