Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek for suitable candidate for the position of Mechanical Superintendent to work within their facility in Tianjin on a contract basis.
This position will be responsible for guidance and verification/inspection of the entire scope within his discipline including construction and commissioning.
- Provide co-ordination between client's Engineering and Contractors, Vendors and Fabrication Yard within his discipline.
- Supervising client's Supervisors as well as Contractors Supervisors to ensure they are fully familiarized with Project requirements. Monitor Contractor's performance and providing feedback.
- Installation and assembly of the Turbomachines and Static Equipment:
- Turbo Compressors (GE/NP) Aero derivative Aircraft Gas Turbines PGT25+ and Co2 Centrifugal Gas
- Compressors, Seawater Lift Pumps (Framo), Air Compressors, Centrifugal Pumps, Main Centrifugal Gas
- Compressors, Injection Centrifugal Gas Compressors, Chemical Units, Plate Heat Exchangers, Coolers,
- Printed Circuits, VRU Compressors, Refrigerant Compressor Units, Co2 Removal Membranes, Seawater
- Treatments Units, Water Injection Pumps, Gas Scrubbers, Separators, Oil Fiscal Metering Package, HP
- Service Pumps, Regeneration Gas Separators.
- Follow-up of the DPL, Mechanical Completion and Pre-Commissioning activities.
- Process Equipment dedicated to the following Topsides:
- Seawater Treatment
- Water Injection and Utilities
- Oil Processing
- Gas Treatment
- Injection Gas Compression
- Flare KO Drums
- Main Gas Compression
- H2S Removal Unit
- Co2 Membranes
- Co2 Gas Compression
- Chemical Injection
- Oil Metering Offloading
- Power Generation
- Technical College Diploma
- Minimum of 15 years experience in his discipline in the offshore industry, with particular emphasis on FPSO/FSO Floating Production vessels
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Relevant professional certifications (current)