Job locationSulphur, United States of America
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Designs detailed piping layout and pipe support according to P & ID, design specifications, plot plan to comply with ANSI B31.3, ASME or other applicable code with little or no supervision.
2. Designs or modifies minor steel structures, platforms and equipment foundations according to similar existing design or the calculations/instructions from Project Engineer.
3. Uses level-transit instrument to survey or to verify the existing installation to assist with design.
4. Assists the Project Engineer with the preparation of bid documentations, drawings and specifications for mechanical and civil construction, additions and modifications.
5. Incorporates changes onto original plant drawings.
6. Liaison with maintenance and construction personnel to assist with project management.
7. Accepts any other assignments from Project Engineering Manager.
1. Perform the primary thinking encompassed by this job description.
2. Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
3. Fully supports Company goals of continuous improvement and operational excellence at strategic and tactical levels including reviewing area of responsibility for improvement opportunities to initiate projects or communicate ideas to management as well as active participation on project teams.
4. Any additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned.
5. Perform duties in a manner that protects personal safety as well as the safety of others. Promptly report Safety, Health or Environmental issues or incidents to management.
* A current, valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card is required.
* High School graduate plus Associates of Science degree or equivalent from technical school or college. Drafting degree preferred.
* Ability to operate manual and computer drafting equipment.
* Minimum 6 years drafting experience, preferably with chemical industry with AutoCAD experience.
* Trained with experience in Aspen Icarus Cost Estimating.
I&C Design Engineer SME
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workfor...
Lab Technician I
Airswift is working with a leading energy company to find a chemical lab technician to support one of their teams in a 6-months contract, in Richmond, CA. Main responsibilities will include: Perfor...
Sr Project Controls (Outage/Scheduling)
Airswift is seeking a Sr Project Controls to work for 1 year contract in South Carolina in a Nuclear Power Plant Responsible for performing complex aspects of individual project estimating, schedul...