Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Mechanical Inspector to work within their facilities located in Yantai, China for contract position.
- Attend all necessary inspections as identified in the approved Inspection and Test Plan (ITP).
- Inspect the production quality to establish if the client requirements are being achieved.
- Shall perform a variety of inspection functions under supervision
- Record and document any and all deviations from the Project Quality Program (PQP) and the Company Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Update the system with any and all deviations from the Project Quality Program and the Company Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Coordinate with the client representatives to ensure that inspections are carried out expediently.
- Generate client Requests For Inspection (RFI) where required providing sufficient notice for hold, witness and inspection points.
- Carry out inspections on Exception Items (EI) as documented and sign off a closed when activity is complete.
- Continually carry out surveillance inspections on the project recording and documenting any and all deviations from the (PQP) and the company Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Review the calibration status of any test equipment being utilized on the project ensuring the equipment is within calibration prior to use.
- Provide support and advice to the construction personnel in relation to the Project Quality Program and the Company Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Maintain a good working relationship with Client personnel.
- Maintain good record keeping of activities carried out and inspection reports, surveillance reports, etc.
- Comply with all Project HSE requirements i.e. PPE, work Permits etc.
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned from time to time
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction & commissioning new build Offshore oil and gas projects especially in FPSO projects.
- Relevant engineering degree from a technical college or equivalent.
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having work rights in China.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.