Airswift. Mechanical Equipment Engineer. Schiedam, The Netherlands.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Mechanical Equipment Engineer to join them in Schiedam, The Netherlands on an ongoing contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- The Senior Mechanical Engineer supports technology by preservation and enhancement of company’s competitive advantage on the external market, by applying new technologies and developing new concepts aligned with the technology strategy.
- Conduct engineering activities in support of specific engineering studies or FEEDs.
- Contribute to the identification of cost-effective innovations and developments and are accountable for executing and completing activities and deliverables, as well as for ensuring appropriate internal hand-over.
- Ensure that your studies and documents are delivered in accordance with both the contractual requirements and the company’s internal requirements.
- The professional may be assigned to a Study Lead for Technology Development projects.
- At least 10 years’ experience in systems and equipment qualification for upstream and / or downstream Oil & Gas Projects.
- Relevant power generation and renewable energy storage experience, aiming on supporting the Power to Gas conversion developments offshore.
- Relevant Mechanical Engineering degree, ideally with energy technology track.
- Both rotating and static equipment mechanical design knowledge is preferred.
- Experience as a lead engineer of a group of mechanical engineers and designers is a plus.
- You are willing to travel, when necessary.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.