Mechanical Engineer - Medior
Airswift are currently on the lookout for a mechanical engineer to work with one of our prestigious clients based in Denmark.
- Responsible for the design of mechanical, HVAC & fire safety systems on offshore substations during all phases from concept to commissioning
- Prepare technical specifications, design basis, lists and calculations for mechanical, HVAC & fire safety components for both onshore and offshore substations
- Ensure that the deliverables from engineering, fabrication and principal contractors are of the right quality according to requirements
- Support Technical Integrity team on retrofit projects
- Participate in FAT/SAT of mechanical, HVAC & fire safety systems on offshore substations
- Participate in project team meetings and cross-disciplinary cooperation and to support supervision and commissioning activities as well as handover to Operation & Maintenance.
- hold a relevant degree in mechanical engineering and are interested in working with mechanical / HVAC / Fire Safety design for onshore/offshore substations
- have extensive relevant technical design experience, preferably within offshore substations or offshore oil and gas projects
- have hands-on experience with P&IDs, calculations, equipment sizing and specifications
- have extensive experience with relevant international standards
- have a strong analytical approach, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks quickly.
- local candidates preferred
- April start date
- 6-month contract initially (possibility of an extension)
- Competitive hourly rate
If your interested in this position and feel you are suitable for this role then please click apply.