Dear all! Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Aktau, 5/2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements Job Responsibilities:
- Develop Maintenance Strategies and Procedures for Mechanical Equipment (such as compressor, gas turbine, pump, valve, lifting mechanism, engine, gearbox, beam pump unit etc.) in compliance with Kazakh Regulations, Company rules, International Standards, and best practices.
- Ensure that SAP Maintenance Build Data is correct and properly implemented in order to ensure Integrity, Safe and Reliable Operation and maximum Availability of the equipment.
- Ensure allocation and effective control of annual budget for execution of Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance.
- Ensure that monthly volume/value of work done (VoWD), periodical budget review inputs timely/accurately submitted.
- Development of work instructions, work method statements, guidelines relevant to mechanical discipline.
- Ensure that Work Orders are prepared in SAP for all related Maintenance Activities, including Mechanical Isolation Procedures and Job Safety Analysis, where appropriate.
- Overall stock management: a) identify spare parts required for reliable operation of mechanical equipment; b) set proper stock settings; c) continuously monitor actual availability on stock.
- Ensure highest possible uptime and availability of equipment.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting (KPI) of equipment performance data. Analyse it and seek/propose optimization initiatives.
- Participate in implementation of new projects, facility modification and comment on the concept design phase through the detailed design phase including design review to fabrication and installation of the facilities as well as start-up of the new installation/facilities.
- Ensure that minimum maintenance document package does exist, accurate, up to date and loaded into CMIMS (SAP).
- Timely review relevant documents upon Engineering and Projects department’s request for new/modified projects/facilities.
- Participate in acceptance test of new facilities when requested.
- Ensure timely and proactively follow-up on all relevant Synergi cases, internal and external inspection findings and other relevant HSE issues within area of responsibility of Employee.
- Ensure inputs for annual turnaround (full field shut down) planning activities are timely/proactively provided.
- Ensure timely and proactively follow-up on all relevant shutdown reports, lessons learnt.
- Ensure future maintenance activities are proactively planned, prepared and scheduled with the required level of equipment integrity and reliability.
- Ensure maintenance activities are proactively coordinated including contractor & vendor management.
- Ensure liaison with field maintenance team, production team, and other stakeholders to stay updated on the on-going maintenance activities.
- Regulatory and procedural materials for rotating equipment systems; including Kazakh and International regulations (API, ISO, BS EN, etc). Knowledge of Kazakh and International regulations for hazardous facilities is required.
- Rotating and other mechanical equipment on onshore production facilities and applicable maintenance rules.
- Design, operating principle, and specifications of mechanical equipment.
- Typical failure modes and troubleshooting procedures; root cause analysis (RCA) basics.
- Rotating equipment installation, adjustment, modification, and repair methods
- SAP PM system, as it applies to the requirements of the position.
- Basic information about the oil and gas upstream field operation and reservoirs.
- Basic physical and chemical properties of oil, gas and condensate.
- Company standards, technical and design standards, guidelines on operational and project related activities.
- Global oil industry norms and standards as well as best industry practice of design and operation.
- RoK legislative requirements in oil & gas industry including HSSEQ.
- High or secondary technical education on relevant specialty, work experience no less than 5 years.
- Maintenance experience with Gas Turbines, reciprocating compressors, centrifugal pumps.
- Experience within the oil and gas industry
- Experience in global and local oil companies and operations.
- Extensive understanding of rotating equipment, compressors & turbines.
- Knowledge of RoK authorities and compliance requirements.
- SAP Maintenance management module, MS Office skills.
- Knowledge of English is preferable (Upper- Intermediate level)
- Good communication and organizational skills.
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #MechanicalEngineer