Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Mechanical Engineer to work within their facilities located in Port Arthur, TX for an initial 4-month contract.
Within this position you will be responsible for providing Mechanical Engineering support to the project’s group during a turnaround.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to any mechanical engineering matters
- Work closely with the Project Managers
- Write a scope of work, red-lining drawings, working with planners and coordinators for execution
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Field work analysis and scoping of emergency discovery work experience during a refinery turnaround
- Knowledge of ASME code and engineering standards