Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to work within their facilities located in Metropolis, Singapore for a 12months assignment.
- Perform tolerance stack analysis for the transmission assembly and update the tolerance of dimensions if required.
- Buy off FAI (First Article Inspection) report from CM’s vendors and make sure all dimensions in spec.
- Update 2D drawings and 3D models in order to freeze the transmission assembly for DVM (Design Verification Model).
- Manage outsourced design e.g. cart, to ensure it meets the IEC-60601 requirement (pass mechanical instability test).
- Verify the performance of pressure cut-off jig for console by conducting DOE.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks that are being assigned.
- Candidate must thrive in a dynamic environment and place great emphasis on meeting milestone and breaking down barriers to achieve results.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or related and >5 years industry experience.
- Candidate must have experience in product development, transfer to manufacturing, and documentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical engineering design principles and practices - Form, fit, tolerance stack analysis, GD&T, drafting standards, FEA, design for assembly, design for manufacturing, etc.
- Proven record in designing plastic molded, sheet metal, die-casting, and machining parts.
- Fluent in SolidWorks CAD 2017/2019 software.
- Experience in biomedical instruments is preferred.
- Experience in designing robust electro-mechanical system, which may include dynamic motion control, is a plus.
- Experience in FDA regulated markets is a plus.