Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Rotating Equipment Engineer to work in their facilities located in Rome, Italy under a 1-year contract.
Responsible for reviewing vendor technical evaluation and deviation list from company standards for rotating equipment such as compressors, pumps and gas turbines.
- Review rotating equipment datasheets and supporting documentation.
- Responsible to participate in the technical clarification meeting with vendors.
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput.
- Develop a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines.
- Develop, test and evaluate theoretical designs.
- Discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
- Manage projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Plan and design new production processes.
- Produce details of specifications and outline designs.
- Recommend modifications following prototype test results.
- Use research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design.
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Monitor and commission plant and systems
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
- 10-15 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry petrochemical project
- Good working knowledge of Aramco standards and procedures and International standards
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Advanced computer skills with MS-Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Plan & Organize
- Analyze & Solve problems
- Communicating openly & effectively
- Intercultural Awareness
- Incorporate Technical Knowledge
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.