Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Mechanical Designer to work within their facilities located in Portland, OR (or Remote) for a 12-month contract.
- Collaborating with a team of designers and engineers, you’ll help us engage with clients and subcontractors, designing some of the world’s most advanced facilities.
- You’ll design and draft mechanical systems for construction, including HVAC, Utilities, Plumbing, and Fire Protection.
- Your role keeps our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At least 4 years of Revit HVAC design experience
- At least 2 years of work with building mechanical systems and equipment
Nice to Have:
- Technical or Associate degree in relevant field
- Experience with Navisworks
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams.
- Industrial design experience including high-tech manufacturing, semiconductor facilities, data centers, or similar.