Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Mechanical Design to work within their facilities located in Tempe, AZ for a 6-month contract.
- Collaborating with a team of designers and engineers, you’ll help us engage with clients and subcontractors, designing some of the world’s most advanced facilities.
- You’ll design and draft mechanical systems for construction, including HVAC, Utilities, Plumbing and Fire Protection.
- Your role keeps our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful.
- At this level you will be expected to have developed proficiency in a range of processes or procedure through prior project training and work experience.
- You are able to work independently with a limited degree of supervision, partnering with senior designers and engineers on complex new assignments.
- You are expected to serve as an informal mentor and resource for less experienced designers.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of AutoCAD design experience.
- At least 2 years of work with building mechanical systems and equipment.
- At least 1 year of Revit design experience.
Nice to Have:
- Technical or Associates degree in relevant field.
- SmartPlant or NavisWorks.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas.
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base.
- Industrial design experience including high-tech manufacturing, semiconductor facilities, data centers, or similar.