Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee construction, commissioning, and pre-startup phases
- Verify system installation and acceptability for initial operation
- Perform overall supervision of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities on all system as per scheduled networks, acceptance criteria and start-up specific procedures, documentations and ensure completion on time prior to hand over to operation team
- Liaise with multiple projects for various interface and resolutions
- Review engineering documents
- Review of pre-commissioning, commissioning, and operation related document
- Coordinates work requirement with commissioning assistant in order to prepare system boundary drawings and handover dossiers.
- Interacts with project team members/engineers from other departments to address commissioning technical concerns/requirements.
- Follow up the Marine Mechanical Completions managing the Completion System and clearing the outstanding item, finalizing the Marine system ready for commissioning.
- Commissioning of Marine Systems, Functional tests and system certification with Class Society (DNV, ABS, LOYD, BV, etc.)
- Support the commissioning deliverables developed such as commissioning execution plan, commissioning core test plan, and PTW/LUN/LOTO procedures, to ensure compliance with the overall commissioning execution plan and project timelines
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering with relevant years of working experience.
- Experience with new build Mechanical System experience on LNG projects required
- Shipyard experience in Singapore required
- 10 to 14 years of relevant working experience in commissioning in oil and gas sector. Comprehensive knowledge on functionality of LNG projects in a yard environment.
- This position is open to local Singapore or PR status.
- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.