Airswift. Mechanic. Rockwood, Michigan
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek Mechanic to join them on an initial 3 months contract with the possibility to extend or even transition into Direct hire in Rockwood, Michigan.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on buildings, structures, grounds, machinery and equipment
- Lubricates equipment and checks for malfunctions; replaces packing in pumps or valves; replaces bearings in motors, pumps, and other equipment; tunes engines, sets valve clearance, cleans, and adjusts regulators
- Analyzes equipment failures to determine cause and to prevent recurrences • Installs and sets up new equipment
- Cleans out pipes and performs other plumbing and pipe fitting tasks as required
- Uses gas and/or arc welding equipment to heat, cut, braze, or weld • Performs duties of electrician or painter in their absence
- Assists in keeping maintenance records
- Two years experience in the maintenance and repair of electrical equipment
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Some trade school education with an emphasis on electrical and mechanical equipment and metal fabrication
- Knowledge of the methods, materials, equipment, and tools used in the construction, repair, and operation of engines, pumps, and other mechanical equipment related to water/wastewater treatment plant operations and procedures
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.