Airswift. Mechanic. Atlanta, GA
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek Mechanic to join them on a 3 months contract with the possibility to extend or even transition into Direct hire in Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Helping us maintain the airport’s HVAC systems and equipment for optimal performance.
- Three or more years of experience with HVAC controls systems, including maintenance and knowledge of proprietary controls systems, such as Johnson Controls (Metasys), Honeywell, Trane, Siemens or similar BMS/BAS technologies;
- Strong overall controls and troubleshooting experience with demonstrated knowledge of maintenance, repair and replacement of commercial HVAC equipment, including four-pipe AHUs, VAVs, fan coil units, pneumatic and DDC controls and their components;
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and/or schematic diagrams;
- Experience with work order management technologies, such as Maintenance Connection, Maximo or similar systems. Infor, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software is used to manage accounting, asset data collection, work order flow and completion, performance data management and reporting
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- Associate's Degree from two-year accredited college or technical school or equivalent experience preferred
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.