Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is hiring a Measurement Technician III to work in a 6 months contract position located in Dickinson, ND.
• Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
• Responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance work at production and support facilities.
• Ensures the daily work status is captured and next day’s schedule is reviewed and communicated with appropriate personnel.
• May communicate with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
• Ensures work plans are completed in a safe and timely manner.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
• Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
• Performs varied and more complex tasks.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters.