Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Mechanical Completion Engineer to work within their facilities for a contract position.
- Work in accordance with the company's project department management system.
- Liaison with completions team and the construction team on a daily basis, ensuring that all system/sub-system handover' are completed in line with the schedule.
- Assist with and mitigate problems affecting the completion and handover of systems.
- Ensure that certification associated with mechanical completions is completed in line with the project specification and to a standard acceptable by the project.
- Act as the main point of contact between the construction and commissioning teams.
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors, MC certification team & all project preservation requirements
- Daily reporting to the construction manager and commissioning manager on status and problem areas.
- Reporting to completions team the status of mechanical completion.
- Review all mechanical completion handover packs prior to submission to commissioning.
- Formally approve handover certificates to commissioning.
- Assisting with the set up and population of the project completion system (PCS) database.
- Responsible for the integrity and security of the system, ensuring all data is processes and recorded
- Co-ordination of PCS technicians/operators to progress certification produced during the construction phases to achieve handover of systems/sub-systems to commissioning.
- Responsible for the updating of the PCS system in line with project revisions, change forms, SEQ's etc. and the production of all relevant certification.
- Preparation of handover certificates and associated documentation
- Having Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline
- At least 10 years and above of working experience in offshore Oil & Gas industry, preferable FPSO Hull / topside project experience
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Having a good level of English proficiency.