Our client, a major Oil & Energy Company is seeking a Materials Coordinator III to work within their facilities located in Fort McMurray, AB region for a 12-month contract (possible to extend).
- Ensure on-time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking, and returns.
- Coordinates scheduling for orders based on material lead times and arrival dates.
- Provides status updates and follow-ups to internal client groups.
- Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
- Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts.
- Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plans for future requirements based on orders, production schedules, and forecasts.
- Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries. Helps to maintain inventory traceability and accuracy.
- Physically capable of lifting materials and products up to 50 pounds.
- Compliance with the company's policy and industry regulations.
- Around 5-7 years of experience in a related area
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
- Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.