Our client is seeking a Materials Coordinator II to work within their facilities located in Kenedy, TX for a project of a 6-month duration. Work schedule: 5/50
The professional will execute both the reception and distribution of material at the Karnes Yard and Kenedy Field Office in support of Projects, Operations, and Maintenance activities. Ensure on-time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions, including, but not limit to:
- Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking, and returns.
- Coordinates scheduling for orders based on material lead times and arrival dates.
- Provides status updates and follow-up to internal client groups.
- Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
- Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts.
- Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules, and forecasts.
- Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries.
- Helps to maintain inventory traceability and accuracy.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Physically capable of lifting materials and products up to 50 pounds