Airswift – Materials Coordinator – Pasadena, TX. 6-month contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Materials Coordinator to join them on a 6-month contract with the possibility to extend in Pasadena, TX.
- Inventory and purchasing procedures of raw materials and other supplies. Working knowledge of inventory management including but not limited to SOX requirements for physical inventory, slow, and non-moving inventory, FIFO (first in first out), and warehouse best practices
- Determine supply needs, purchase supplies and materials according to specifications, and coordinate receiving procedures.
- Will work in a variety of settings including Warehouse, Routine, and Turnaround Maintenance.
- Participate as required in job planning and scheduling. Have thorough knowledge of the job plans and schedule
- Execute materials plan for on-time delivery, expediting (when needed), receiving, staging and issuing of turnaround or project materials
- Execute plan with vendors and supplier to return unused materials and goods
- Maintain and issue materials status report
- Ensure materials purchased meet business specifications. Capture all material control and spec documents as required
- Conduct random field audits of material transactions
- Assis Procurement and the Turnaround group in controlling expediting costs
- Report daily deliverables to Turnaround Manager and other key business partners
Previous education & experience required:
- 3+ years material coordination in refinery or similar
- Working knowledge of SAP MM specific to inventory modules
- Industrial facility PMI material knowledge
- Excellent organizational and communication skills