|Assignment Scope:||Key Accountabilities
Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions, including, but not limited to:
• Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking and returns.
• Coordinates scheduling for orders based in material lead times and arrival dates.
• Provides status updates and follow-up to internal client groups.
• Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
• Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts.
• Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules and forecasts.
• Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries. Helps to maintain inventory traceability and accuracy.
• Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.
• Compliance with ConocoPhillips policy and industry regulations.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
• Moving towards full competency.
• Requires a broader, general understanding of discipline.
• Identifies problems and develops potential solutions.
• Makes decisions within well defined parameters.