Airswift – Materials Coordinator – Fort McMurray, AB. 12-month contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Materials Coordinator to join them on a 12-month contract with the possibility to extend or transition into a permanent role in Fort McMurray, AB.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Provides operational support for the activities associated with the management of facilities and pipeline materials and equipment including incoming inspection as well as preservation activities and Oracle / Maximo support.
- Warehouse organization and material distribution to support the execution of the Liquids Pipelines materials requirements.
- Additionally, is responsible to maintain material coordination, inventory controls, traceability, materials receipts and disposition.
- Maintain up-to-date records and documentation for materials, spares, and critical components.
- Safely operate materials handling equipment such as forklifts, telehandlers, and pallet jacks.
- Assist with managing warehouse operations budget and expense reports.
- Oversee the safe operation of all forklifts, overhead cranes, and hoisting and rigging activities during loading & unloading activities.
Previous education & experience required:
- Related University degree from an accredited college in business administration, logistics, supply chain management or equivalent, or significant business knowledge acquired through a combination of formal education and experience.
- Two or more years of experience working in construction or manufacturing environment with focus on warehouse, inventory, planning, quality, procurement, or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced capabilities in Excel.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and forklift license
- Enrollment in a SCM related professional certification, such as PMAC or ISM, is considered an asset.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry.