Airswift. Materals Assistant. Midland, TX.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Materials assistant to join them on a 12 month renewable contract with the possibility to turn into a permanent role to work in Midland, TX
Under the guidance of the Division’s Supply Chain Manager, and in direct reporting to the Supply Chain Lead, a Materials Assistant will be responsible for ensuring pricing, quantity and service date of Company owned equipment and materials get charged and transferred to the correct locations within a set timeframe. Great communication with Company owned yard personnel as well as the purchasing group, will be crucial to ensure matching accountability for Company inventory and charges to locations.
Experience & Skills:
· Very strong communication skills - both written and verbal
· Detail oriented
· Have good Excel skills. Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc preferred
· Team Oriented with the ability to build non territorial working relationships as they will share duties with other members inside the group. There will also be extensive interaction with Purchasing and Warehouse personnel
· Be able to be out of the office, and out of Midland for the workday if needed (for example going to one of our company owned yard for a day)
· Accounting or Reconciliation experience is a big plus
This will be a long-term assignment with a 40hr work week, and at this time, no overtime.
The work location is Midland main office.
This person will not need extensive experience in any certain field, as we can train the right candidate.