About the company
Our client is a major supplier of Rolling Stock, Signalling and associated Services for the rail industry throughout Australia.
About the role
Our client is seeking to appoint a Material Planner to be based in their North Ryde office for a 6-month contract. Reporting to the Supple Chain Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the material planning activities for a major railway project.
The role is also responsible for liaising closely with project stakeholders to anticipate material needs and adapt material delivery strategy based on the contractual project milestones.
Required skills and experiences
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Training and qualifications in relevant fields
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills; ability to liaise with several stakeholders and hold reputable relationships
- Good Microsoft Office and MS Excel skills
- 5+ year’s experience in Supply Chain, Sourcing and Logistics within large/international organisations
- Previous exposure to the Rail industry