Airswift has been tasked by one of our major energy clients in the Oil & Gas Industry to seek a Material Handler to work in their facilities located in Richmond, California for a 11-Month Contract position on a 4/10 basis.
The Material Handler is responsible for material coordinating, customer service, and administration.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring timely materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage and inventory accuracy.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm material movement and proper stock level/inventory control.
- Compile and maintain manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Responsible for other daily warehouse operations and support functions which includes various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Perform any duties relating to warehouse as instructed.
Previous education & experience required:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certified – Can operate a forklift up to 8,000 lbs capacity. (3-5 years of forklift experience)
- Systematic, organized and well planned in work execution and in having materials well organized.
- Readiness to take on new assigned responsibilities by superior in line with business requirements.
- Experience working in a Refinery operations environment is preferred but not required.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.