Airswift — Material Handler — Richmond, CA
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Material Handler to join them on an 8-month contract (temporary position) located in Richmond, CA.
The company is seeking a professional to support Lubricants in Richmond, CA to receive, store and issue materials, equipment, and other items from the stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is mandatory for this position.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using a computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations, store items, and adjust errors.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, etc.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 years of warehouse experience required.
- Forklift experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- General computer skills
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies.