Airswift – Material Handler – Near Douglas, WY.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Material Handler to join them on a 6-month contract with the possibility to extend or go permanent with the company.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all inventory management functions of the midfield yard, including but not limited to: loading and unloading of all material, checking in/out of all packages, creating and maintaining an inventory report, communicating with all stakeholders
- Develop/maintain an inventory tracking system to streamline our business operations.
- Implement inventory control procedures and best practices.
- Perform audit, inventory location assignments, cycle counting and other audit and control activities to effectively maintain accuracy of required inventories.
- Understand and apply all company environmental, health and safety policies and principles.
- Maintain compliance with proper regulatory and guidelines: SOX, COPAS etc.
- Organize and maintain warehouse(s) and inventory yard(s) areas for efficient material storage and handling, including labeling, stocking and organizing stock/material on shelving and pallet systems.
- Responsible for overseeing inventory counts and ensures compliance and accuracy.
- Receive inbound freight and expedited shipments and MRO/Commodity deliveries, ensure documents are complete and accurate, distribute documents and notify recipients per established procedures, and ensure proper data entry into necessary computerized data base(s).
Previous education & experience required:
- 0-2 years’ experience in Materials Management
- Experience operating forklifts or other heavy machinery
- Strong analytical, computer (MS Office suite), and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build working relationships
- Ability to perform independently in both an office and field environment
- Experience with SAP and the Oil & Gas industry
- Travel required for this position is 10% - 15%