Our client, a major Oil & Energy Company is seeking TWO Material Handler professionals to work within their facilities located in Savannah, GA for a long-term contract + bonus after 60 days.
The professional must safely operate equipment to fill containers with finished lube oil and grease lubricants, maintain container inventory, transfer product containers as necessary, and safely and efficiently operate lift-trucks to unload empty product containers, to load and unload package vans of the finished product.
- Operate equipment to fill barrels, quarter barrels, pails, quart containers, and tote bins including required tank, piping, pump, and valve alignment; submit the product for lab sampling process, monitor for quality control assurance, and remain vigilant for environmental exposures.
- Participate in the unloading, inspection, and labeling of empty barrels, quarter barrels, pails, quart containers, and tote bins from delivery trucks and supply to proper filling locations.
- Follow inventory location of all filled containers or raw materials used in the filling process, and transfer accumulated flush product to the proper destination.
- Process SAP data entry and documentation
- Operate industrial lift trucks
- Perform product transfers for required SKU changes, recycle all eligible materials
- Perform monthly preventative maintenance required on barrel, bucket and quart fillers, fill out proper LOTO forms and submit required maintenance documentation
- Assist in all other facets of Lubricant filling operations including but not limited to printing labels for SKU containers filled at the terminal, filling all eligible SKU containers, loading and unloading product components and empty containers, loading and unloading filled packaged products received into or shipped from the terminal, loading and unloading bulk products both into and from the terminal, assisting in the requirements of the blending department, the cleanup and transfer of products and participation in inventory responsibilities and overtime requirements as warranted.
- Load and unload package vans as required by DOT and company regulations and guidelines.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma
- Equivalent work experience with Material Handling and/or Terminal Operator
- MUST have a valid TWIC card
No interviews will be held, this is an URGENT POSITION.