Our Client an International EPC Company are looking for a Material Controller to be based in their offices in Paris, France. The role will be offered with ASAP start, initial 6 month contract and negotiable monthly salary or daily rate.
Due to current travel restrictions you must already be based in France / to be considered for this role.
As Material Controller you’ll be responsible for Subsea material control
- Compile and manage the PML including all the material & equipment necessary for the execution of the project as well as all the related logistics data, in particular the documentation necessary for the preparation of customs documents,
- Extract from the PML, at each mobilization / shipment to the site, a specific Mobilization List,
- Define the packaging of equipment with the support of the responsible engineer (distribution by crate, by container, by boat, etc.) and integrate it into the PML,
- Prepare mobilizations at OSLT gathering yard: check the conformity of equipment, packing, the conformity of packaging, supervise the filling of crates in the containers
- ensure that the equipment necessary for the mobilization are available (seafastening ...),
- In-country at the dispatching yard, ensure the sorting of equipment then the return of equipment for demobilization,
- Collect and redistribute certificates related to the equipment ordered, ensuring their compliance
- Experience gained as a Material Controller within the oil and gas industry ideally having worked with Subsea Materials