Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Marketing Services Analyst to work within their facilities located in Calgary, for 12 months.
Risk & Insurance department is currently recruiting for a Marketing Services Analyst. Reporting to the Manager, Marketing Services and Customs, this position is responsible for managing commodity trade confirmations, counterparty set-up and management, and system information/master data maintenance. This role spans a variety of commodities, ranging from crude oil, natural gas and NGLs to asphalt. This role promotes segregated trade confirmation duties to facilitate Downstream commercial activities of the Trading, Supply & Logistics and Marketing groups.
- Post-Secondary education in either business, finance, or legal is required
- Experience in commodity trading/marketing environment
- Experience in data analytics is considered an asset
- Experience with SAP, Content Service and/or Sharepoint Considered an asset
- Previous exposure and a good understanding of commodity trade confirmation processes
- Strong computer skills & proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Outlook, Excel & Word
- Working knowledge with various ETRM platforms (e.g. Egistix, OMS, Allegro Horizon, RightAngle)