Airswift. Mark VI Engineer. Atyrau Region, Kazakhstan.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Mark VI Engineer to join them in Atyrau Region, Kazakhstan on a 11-months assignment. This is a 28/28 work schedule.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Investigate Mark VI/TG control systems up-sets failures. Propose solutions to mitigate and avoid potential future failures. Implement best practices to increase equipment reliability
- Support development and validation of ECS/SRC/FLS/Marl VI System maintenance procedures.
- Perform code & systems configurations review Perform review of proposed site application changes against approved design documents
- Support and witness pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities which include loop checks and functional testing. Support and witness SAT and commissioning of Mark VI/Gas Turbine Generator control systems
- Develop/modify display graphics (HMI) as required
- Review and comment SAT and Commissioning Procedures for Accuracy and Testing Adequateness Witness SAT & functional testing of GTG control systems against approved SAT procedures.
- Ensure that project design documents are comply to company standards and best practices
- Review project documentation related to automation system specification and designs and develop in-depth knowledge of project requirements
- Assist in the input to and participate in PSSR walkdowns and meetings
- Support Automation document handover (CMS) - identify required documents/formats.
- Perform maintenance for equipment following handover. Support for troubleshooting, quickly recovering from and documenting any system failures.
- Ensure GTG Control System systems comply with TCO Policy IP requirements. Collect and provide to BB IP Coordinator all licenses, backups and inventories prior to handover and to ensure backups are performed for systems previously handed over.
- Support development of OPS Automation Project Operations Plan (POP) deliverables
- Higher Engineering Degree. (Automation Engineer)
- Relevant work experience - not less than 5 years.
- Must understand plant processes and electrical control systems.
- Good level expertise in DCS and other automation/control systems.
- Familiar with different communication protocols and network architectures from end devices to and between PLCs, SCADA, DCS
- Understanding of Automation system design.
- Minimum Level B2 English language required.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office Programs is required.
- Experience with MarkVIe control system – hardware and software.
- GE Mark VIe - TMR Control System
- GE MarkVie SIL System
- ControlST & Toolbox ST for logic development
- Experience in Control Systems configuration and Application Development
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.