Airswift. Marine Logistics Team Leader. Houston, TX
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Marine Logistics Team Leader to join them on a 5 month contract with the possibility to extend to work in Houston, TX
Day to day responsibilities:
- Ensure marine operations and contracted marine services are conducted in accordance with Company's Marine standards. Lead oversight of contracted marine services and marine operations. Develop and maintain Company's Marine Oversight System.
- Own and manage logistics and marine technical processes and procedures, e.g. Marine Operations Procedures, DP procedures, MOU move procedures etc.
- Ensure all technical support requirements and solutions are delivered / managed in a consistent and timely manner. Ensure consistent delivery of contracted marine risk management. Ensure technical reviews or investigations establish root cause and preventative strategies are fully embedded
- Responsible for capability, training, and talent development in the marine technical team and defines technical competence requirements and standards for onshore regional marine teams
- Advises on technological and innovative concepts to decrease risk and increase performance through proactive engagement internally and externally (IMCA, OCIMF, MSF, workgroups etc.).
- Responsible for ensuring all technical vessel verification or conformance activities are completed in line with Company's requirements. Ensure positive customer experience through reliable delivery of marine oversight according to customer agreements, operating standards, and emergent business needs
- Serve as member of the operations leadership team, contributing to the development and delivery of the Global Delivery Plan and facilitating cross-regional collaboration to share and apply best practice
- Work closely with the marine logistics team in supporting the delivery of Company's ‘routine’ and ‘right now’ services. Develop, maintain, and manage strategic partner relationships, including performing contractor oversight
- Work closely with Company's customers and vessel owners to build trust in the Company's marine standards and contractor oversight capability. Develop and maintain Company's Marine Oversight System.
- Work closely with Saile’s product team to continuously improve the digital offer to customers, feeding end user feedback into the design process
- This individual should hold or has held a Marine, Engineering or ETO Certificate of Competency or, degree or equivalent qualification in a marine related discipline.
- This individual should have strong marine technical and operational experience in offshore marine operations; extensive technical understanding of marine activity; Contractor management skills; Considerable people leadership and stakeholder management experience; People leadership and stakeholder management experience.
- As well as tactical delivery, this individual should equally be capable of strategy development and execution, driving innovation and continuous improvement in their sphere of influence
- Experience working with digital tools is a plus
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume