Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Marine Geohazards Specialist to join their team located in Houston, TX for a Long-Term contract with possibility of extension.
Will support exploration and development activities for new wells and field developments for existing oil and gas assets, and development of offshore renewables projects.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Under Supervision of a company accredited Geohazards Specialist, support and deliver Geohazard documentation for: well planning, oil and gas developments, and renewable energy projects in line with company and industry standards and practices.
- Provide technical support to design required geophysical surveys and manage contractor processing and reporting scope.
- Develop Shallow Hazards Assessments to support well planning.
- Develop Integrated Geological Ground Models to support offshore Engineering Projects – oil and gas, CCUS or offshore wind.
- 5-10 years’ experience - Offshore operations / Drilling hazards / geohazards
- Experience with Petrel and GIS is beneficial
- Geoscience degree is preferred
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.