Our client, a major Oil and Gas company is seeking a Marine Consultant for a 12 months contract to join the in Paris, France.
The Marine Consultant should be capable to manage all aspects of FPSO marine aspects, including navigation system; operating systems, and utilities systems and their associated interfaces with Topsides or other packages.
The required service includes the following missions:
• HSE: implementation of HSE requirements.
• Organization: support the GEDI in all marine activities
- Engineering documents check submitted by the FPSO contractors with all technical requirements.
- Follow up questions and queries regarding exemption deviation or modification requests.
- Participation to any technical or coordination meeting
- Communication with the FPSO contractor’s team to solve day-to-day problems.
- Engineering progress report
- Participation to technical reviews.
- Standard expertise required in technical marine aspect activities